- MB-1398 Notepad Plaque
- SC-5 Tiger Tail
- SC-14 Java Bean
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-34 Down to Earth
- SC-46 Rawhide
- FN-14 Antique White
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner
- DSS-100 Nautical
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- AC-310 Silkscreen Medium
- Pallet Knife
- Pattern: Voyage
Designer: Carmen Allen
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-014 Antique White to the notepad.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, thin some SC-46 Rawhide and begin swirling out from the middle. Do the same thing with SC-5 Tiger Tail and SC-14 Java Bean, but start further from the center for each one.
- Sponge SC-34 Down to Earth around the edge of the notepad.
- Sprinkle some AC-310 Silkscreen Medium onto SC-14 Java Bean. Using a pallet knife, mix the two together until it’s the consistency of thick peanut butter. You may need to add more medium if it needs to me thicker or more glaze if you need to thin it out some.
- Lay the DSS-100 Nautical Silk Screen on the piece and, using your finger, spread the silkscreen/glaze mixture over the screen from the center out.
- Using AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper, transfer the words to the notepad.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-15 Tuxedo to the letters.
- Let dry completely.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.