- MB-1396 Spot on Pocket
- SC-11 Blue Yonder
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-24 Dandelion
- SC-77 Glo-Worm
- SC-97 Cant-elope
- S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- Pattern: Tie Dye Butterfly
Designer: Marcia Roullard
- On 04 bisque, find the center of the shape and mark with a pencil line.
- Cut out the wing shapes. Trace the wings onto the bisque shape, use the center line as a guide.
- Flip the paper shapes over to paint the backside of the paper. With CB-110 Liner paint in a black outline of a circle on the tips of the lower and upper wings. Let dry.
- Apply heavlly, SC-97 Cant-elope to the centers of the black circles. apply SC-77 Glo-worm to th outside edges of the wings, then SC-97 Cant-elope, then lastly, SC-24 Dandelion. All colors need to applied heavily.
- Pick up the wing section, use tweezers to hold one side, place in the traced postion on the bisque shape, color side towards the bisque. Let it rest a moment to prevent from sliding, press the paper to remove air. Some color will squeeze out the edges, just remove with a damp sponge. Repeat for the second wing.
- Brush over the shape with three coats of SC-11 Blue Yonder using CB-604 Soft Fan.
- Remove the paper wings when the Blue Yonder is dry to the touch.
- With CB-110 Liner, stroke in the body and antenna of the butterfly, and all design work on the wings.
- Clear glaze with S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing.
- Fire to cone 05/06.