- MB-1398 Notepad
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-16 Cotton Tail
SC-30 Blue Dawn
- Alternate Colors:
- SC-28 Blue Isle
- SC-93 Honeydew List
- SC-96 Awk-ward
- AC-310 Silkscreen Medium
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- DSS-0117 Retro
- Palette Knife
- Blue Shop Paper Towel
- Download: Silkscreen Instructions
Designer: Marcia Roullard
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Dampen and ring out a Blue Shop Paper Towel with water. Using glaze liberly, disperse SC-16 Cotton Tail in shapes of circles or lines on four areas of the paper towel. Outline the SC-16 Cotton Tail with SC-30 Blue Dawn, liberly. Be sure not to cover entire paper towel.
- Fold the paper towel in half, and open. Ensure the surface of paper towel is covered. If not, fold paper towel in half again, if nessecary, add more glaze and refold.
- Place the MB-1398 Notepad bisque on a flat surface. Place the glaze covered-paper towel (glaze side down) onto the bisque. Using BT-910 Synthetic Sponge, press the paper towel evenly to transfer the glaze onto the bisque.
- Wrap the MB-1398 Notepad with the glaze-covered paper towel to glaze the sides and back. Remove the paper towel.
- If desired, using a dry sponge, tap heavy sections of the glaze to even out the glaze accumulation from removing the paper towel.
- Using a palette knife, thicken SC-15 Tuxedo with AC-310 Silkscreen Medium to the consistency of peanut butter.
- Select an image from DSS-0117 Retro and align it (smooth side down) at the bottom-right side of the MB-1398 Notepad.
- To screen, rub the thickened SC-15 Tuxedo mixture over the selected image on the screen onto the bisque. Remove and gently wash. Lay flat to dry.
- Note: Review the Silkscreen Instructions for further information.
- Apply clear glaze of choice.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.