Add a glow in your home with this candle shade and plate created with Foundations, Stroke & Coat and stamps.
- MB-1164 - Candle Shade with Base
- FN-001 - White
- SC-11 - Blue Yonder
- SC-15 - Tuxedo
- SC-41 - Brown Cow
- SC-78 - Lime-Light
- SC-85 - Orkid
- AC-213 - Sponge on a Stick - 1¼"Diameter
- CB-106 - #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 - #4 Soft Fan
- ST-111 - Four Flowers
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- Designer: Mayco
- Skill Level: Basic
- Time: 1 hour
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-001 White onto the outside of the shade and the top area of the plate. Do not paint the middle of the plate.
- Using the AC-213 Sponge on a Stick load the sponge with SC-15 Tuxedo. Tap one flower section at a time of the ST-111 Four Flower Stamp with SC-15 Tuxedo. Leave the rest of the stamp bare. Press on the part of the stamp with SC-15 Tuxedo onto the shade. Repeat with other sections of the stamp and continue around the shade and rim of the plate filling in all the areas. Use part of the flower stamp to fill in the small areas.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 1 stroke of SC-11 Blue Yonder and SC-78 Lime-Light onto the flower petals, and SC-85 Orkid onto the flower centers. Do not thin the color.
- Thin SC-41 Brown Cow to a water consistency and with a CB-106 #6 Script Liner float color into the background of the individual flower's frame.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SC-11 Blue Yonder onto the inside of the shade.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of SC-15 Tuxedo onto the bottom and middle of the plate.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 1 coat of SC-15 Tuxedo onto the scallop trim of the shade and plate. Allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to Shelf cone 06.