- MB-1410 Button Up Box
- CC-101 Transparent Crackle
- CC-107 Green Tea
- SG-403 Red
- SG-405 Green
- SG-408 Orange
- SG-410 Bright Blue
- SS-138 Flat Black
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- Jute String
- Circle shapes - 1" and 2" diameter
- Paper Towels
Designer: Marcia Roullard
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a 2" diameter circle, trace eight, 2" circles on the lid, evenly spaced as shown.
- Using a 1" diameter circle, trace eight, 1" circles inside the previously traced 2" circles.
- Using SG-405 Green, outline the traced circles. Also using SC-405 Green to the large circle indent on the top of the MB-1410 Button Box lid.
- Using SG-408 Orange, make lines connecting the 2" circle to the inner 1" circle.
- Use SG-410 Bright Blue to draw flowers inside of the 1" circles.
- Dot the center of the flowers with SG-408 Orange.
- Use SG-403 Red to draw lines between the 2" circles. Let dry completely.
- Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of CC-107 Green Tea to the center of the button box lid, and 3 coats to the bottom and interior of the MB-1410 Button Box.
- Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of CC-101 Transparent Crackle to the rim of the lid
- Clean glaze out the button holes on the lid.
- Stilt the lid and bottom and fire to cone 06/05.
- Slightly thin SS-138 Flat Black with water (1:1). Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, brush the thinned SS-138 Flat Black over the fired CC-101 Transparent Crackle and wipe away the excess with a paper towel, leaving color in the cracks.
- Thread Jute through and attached to the button holes.