- MB-102 Coupe Dinner Plate
- FN-001 White
- FN-009 Black
- SC-15 Tuxdeo
- SC-74 Hot Tamale
- AC-310 Silkscreen Medium
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- DSS-0116 Stylized
- Palette Knife
Designer: Marica Roullard
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-001 White, let dry.
- Thicken SC-15 Tuxedo with AC-310 Silkscreen Medium with a palette knife to the consistency of peanut butter. Place the lady's face from DSS-0116 Stylized, on the plate with the grain side up, rub the thickened mixture over the screen, remove and wash the screen.
- Fill in the remainder of the plate with the feathers from the DSS-0116 Stylized Screen Set.
- Use CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner to brush two coats of SC-74 Hot Tamale over the lady's lips.
- Brush three coats of FN-009 Black to the back of the plate with CB-604 Soft Fan.
- Stilt and fire to cone 05/06.