- MB-1422 8" House Vase
- EL-118 Blue Grotto
- EL-125 Shara Sands
- EL-137 Black Adventurine
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-31 The Blues
- S-2101 Crystal Clear
- SG-202 White Cobblestone
- SG-401 Black
- AC-302 Wax Resist
- AC-310 Silkscreen Medium
- AC-525 Brush Cleaner
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- DSS-0110 Botanical - Trees
- Palette Knife
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Slightly thin S-2101 Crystal Clear with water (3:1), roll the inside of the vase to coat, drain excess.
- Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, brush 1 coat of SC-15 Tuxedo over the windows and in the detail line around the door. Using a damp BT-910 Synthetic Sponge, wipe back to leave the color in the detail.
- Using CB-106 #6 Script Liner, brush 2 coats of S-2101 Crystal Clear on the windows. Brush the door with 3 coats of SC-31 The Blues.
- Condition a CB-106 #6 Script Liner brush with AC-525 Brush Cleaner. Brush 1 coat of AC-302 Wax Resist over all windows.
- Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, brush the roof with 3 coats of EL-118 Blue Grotto. To the bottom part of the house, apply 3 coats of EL-125 Sahara Sands, brushing in random strokes, as the glaze will show the direction of the brush strokes.
- On a palette with a palette knife, thicken SG-401 Black with AC-310 Silkscreen Medium to the consistency of peanut butter. Using DSS-01110 Botanical - Trees, align the screen grain side up and screen the grass at the bottom of the house. Repeat for desire amount of grass.
- When the roof is dry to the touch, using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of SG-202 White Cobblestone. Apply an even coat and do not over brush or stretch the glaze. Apply the second coat after the first coat loses its shine.
- When the cobblestone loses its gloss, using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 1 coat of EL-137 Black Adventurine to the roof only. Use CB-106 #6 Script liner to apply around the window.
- After the Black Adventurine is dry, using the AC-525 Brush Cleaner-conditioned CB-106 #6 Script Liner brush, apply a coat of AC-302 Wax Resist to the roof as it will help prevent the cobblestone from popping off the roof during transport.
- Fire to cone 06.