- MB-1421 Small House Vase
- EL-125 Sahara Sands, EL- 135 Mirror Blue, SC-15 Tuxedo, S-2101 Clear Brushing, FN-009 Black, SS-138 Flat Black, MM-103 Dark Bronze, MM-202 Green Patina
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge, MM-600 Spritzer Caps, CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- Paper Towels
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Thin FN-009 Black with water (3:1), pour to the inside and coat all sides. Pour out the excess glaze and leave bisque inverted to drain. Wipe away any dripped glaze using BT-910 Synthetic Sponge.
- Using CB-106 #6 Script Liner, brush SC-15 Tuxedo over the detail. Use a damp sponge to wipe off the excess glaze, leaving SC-15 Tuxedo in the detail of the house.
- Using CB-106 #6 Script Liner, brush the windows with two coats of S-2101 Clear.
- Using CB-106 #6 Script Liner, brush the door with 2 coats of EL-135 Mirror Blue.
- Using CB-106 #6 Script Liner and CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, brush the body of the house with 2 coats of EL-125 Sahara Sands. Brush in different directions as the brush strokes will show after piece is fired.
- Fire to cone 05/06.
- Moisten a clean BT-910 Synthetic Sponge and wipe away to remove any dust.
- Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan and CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 1 coat of SS-138 Flat Black to the roof and chimney area, being sure not to apply over the window.
- Once dry, then apply MM-103 Dark Bronze on top of the Flat Black painted areas using a used brush, as real metal particles are within this paint. Apply 1 coat, let dry. Apply 2nd coat of MM-103 Dark Bronze then, while still wet, spray MM-202 Green Patina over the Dark Bronze areas for the patina effect. Let dry.