- MB-1421 Small House Vase
- EL-132 Rust Red, EL-134 Mirror BLue, MM-106 Steel Metallic, MM-102 Green Patina, SS-138 Jet Black
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge, MM-600 Spritzer Caps, CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- Paper Towels
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Thin FN-009 Black with water (3:1), pour to the inside and coat all sides. Pour out the excess glaze and leave bisque inverted to drain. Wipe away any dripped glaze using BT-910 Synthetic Sponge.
- Using CB-106 #6 Script Liner, brush SC-15 Tuxedo over the detail. Use a damp sponge to wipe off the excess glaze, leaving SC-15 Tuxedo in the detail of the house.
- Using CB-106 #6 Script Liner, brush the windows with two coats of S-2101 Clear.
- Using CB-106 #6 Script Liner, brush the door with 2 coats of EL-135 Mirror Blue.
- Using CB-106 #6 Script Liner and CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, brush the lower section of the house with 2 coats of EL-132 Rust Red, brushing in different directions as the direction of your brush strokes will show.
- Fire to cone 05/06.
- After fired, using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, brush 1 coat of SS-138 Jet Black to the roof.
- Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, brush 1 heavy coat of MM-106 Steel Metallic to the roof, letting dry to the touch.
- Brush a second coat of MM-106 Steel Metallic to the roof. Screw on MM-600 Spritzer Cap to a bottle of MM-202 Green Patina. Spray on a generous coat of MM-202 Green Patina, making sure to spray the roof fully. *This process needs to be done immediately following the second coat. Rusting will begin almost immediately.