- MB-882 Rectangle Plate
- SC-6 Sunkissed
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-26 Green Thumb
- SC-31 The Blues
- SC-74 Hot Tamale
- SC-75 Orange-A-Peel
- SC-83 Tip Taupe
- FN-001 White
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- RB-100 #0 Liner
- RB-140 #8 Soft Fan
- AC-213 Sponge on a Stick
- ST-105 Dancing Hearts Stamp
- ST-104 Skyline Stamp
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponges
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a RB-140 #8 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of FN-001 White to the front of the MB-882 Rectangle Tray.
- Lay the pattern on the plate where you want the heels and lightly trace the heel with a water based marker. Leave the heel pattern on the plate.
- Using the AC-213 Sponge-on-a-Stick apply SC-15 Tuxedo to the ST-104 Skyline Stamp. For best results leave the stamp flat on the table and pounce the sponge up and down on the stamp to ink up the high points only
- Press the stamp down across the bottom of the plate. Make sure the stamp comes into contact with the bisque. The heel pattern will block some of the stamp as if the heel is resting on the buildings.
- Using another dry AC-213 Sponge on a Stick and SC-74 Hot Tamale ink up the ST-105 Dancing Heart Stamp and apply around the heels.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, thin down the SC-74 Hot Tamale and apply 1 coat to the insole of the shoe.
- Using SC-74 Hot Tamale full strength, apply 2 coats to the body of the shoe.
- Using the same brush, apply 2 coats of SC-15 Tuxedo to the heel of the shoe.
- Using a RB-100 #0 Liner, outline the shoe with SC-15 Tuxedo. You can add a little water to thin down the SC-15 Tuxedo for outlining.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, color the buildings and apply 1 coat of Stroke & Coat in random order. One coat will not cover the black window, but will still give color.
- Using a RB-100 #0 Liner fill the clouds in with one more coat of White and add some highlights to the shoe.
- Using a RB-140 #8 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SC-74 Hot Tamale to the back of the plate.
- Allow to dry.
- Note: If the plate was completely covered you do not need to clear glaze. However, you can clear glaze and the effect will be fine.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 05/06.