- MB-1425 Fish Vase
- SC-89 Cutie Pie Coral, SC-15 Tuxedo, CG-962 Blue Azure, SG-410 Bright Blue, S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge, CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Thin S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing slightly with water (3:1) to roll the inside of the vase then drain to remove excess glaze. Wipe the glaze from inside the neck of the vase.
- Using the CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SC-89 Cutie Pie Coral to the head, fin, and tail.
- Using SG-410 Bright Blue, outline the lips.
- Use the CB-106 #6 Script Liner to apply 1 coat of SC-15 Tuxedo to the eye.
- Use the Soft Fan to apply 2 two coats of of CG-962 Blue Azure to the body of the fish.
- Brush on a third coat of CG-962 Blue Azure starting at the Bright Blue outline on the lips, brushing over the entire fish, including the fins.
- Brush over the Cutie Pie Coral areas of the fish with water to move some of the Blue Azure glaze off the coral glaze.
- Fire to cone 06.