- SB-114 8" Vase
- SW-124 Matte Maycoshino, SW-301 Iron Wash, SW-001 Clear, SC-74 Hot Tamale, SC-2 Melon-Choly, SC-45 My Blue Heaven, SC-28 Blue Isle
- DSS-0112 Flowers, DSS-0113 Bugs, AC-310 Silkscreen Medium, CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, CB-106 #6 Script Liner, BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- Palette, Palette Knife
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque.
- Slightly thin SW-001 Clear with water (3:1), pour inside and roll to coat interior. Pour out excess and wipe off of the inside of the neck of the vase.
- On a palette, with a palette knife, thicken SW-301 Iron Wash with AC-310 Silkscreen Medium to the consistency of peanut butter.
- Using various images from DSS-0112 Flowers and DSS-0113 Bugs, with the shiny side down, screen with the thickened Iron Wash by rubbing over the screen. Repeat process with the desired screened images to fill up the surface of the vase.
- When dry, using CB-106 #6 Script Liner, brush 2 even coats of SC-45 My Blue Heaven, SC-2 Melon choly (for the flowers), SC-28 Blue Isle (for the small rose leaves), SC-73 Candy Apple Red for the lady bugs. Allowing the glaze to dry between coats.
- Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, brush 3 coats of SW-124 Matte Maycoshino, brushing in a cross hatch direction (as the direction of the brush strokes will show).
- Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan and CB-106 #6 Script Liner, brush the neck of the vase with 2 coats of SC-28 Blue Isle.
- Using a dampened BT-910 Synthetic Sponge, remove all glaze from the bottom of the vase.
- Fire to cone 6.