- MB-1359 Dragon
- SC-6 Sunkissed
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-87 Ruby Slippers
- SC-88 Tu Tu Tango
- CG-954 Wildfire
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-220 #2/0 Detail Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponges
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 1 coat of SC-87 Ruby Slippers to the entire dragon, wipe back with a damp sponge to antique.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2-3 coats of CG-954 Wildfire to the body of the dragon, wiping back any glaze from the flame like wings, and spine.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 2-3 coats of SC-88 Tu Tu Tango on the base of the flame like spine and wings, then tip with SC-6 Sunkissed.
- Clean off any glaze on the eyes.
- Using a CB-202 #2 Detail Liner, apply 1 coat of SC-6 Sunkissed, for the whites of the eyes, SC-88 Tu Tu Tango for the iris and SC-15 Tuxedo to the pupil.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Liner, outline the eye with SC-15 Tuxedo. and the pupil.
- Float SC-15 Tuxedo around the eyes and deep folds of the legs, apply Ruby Slippers on the tongue. Allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 05/06