- MB-1360 Peacock 14"
- SC-10 Teal Next Time
- SC-12 Moody Blue
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-16 Cotton Tail
- SC-26 Green Thumb
- SC-27 Sour Apple
- CG-974 Bloom' Blue
- EL-103 Sea Spray
- EL-121Copper Adventurine
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponges
- AC-219 Designer Bottle w Writer Tip
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply a slightly thinned coat of SC-15 Tuxedo to the entire bird. With a damp sponge, remove the excess color to antique.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of EL-103 Sea Spray to the body of the peacock, wipe back the eyes of the peacock,
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of CG-974 Bloomin’ Blue to the body of the peacock Wipe back the eyes.
- Using the AC-219 Designer Bottle with the plastic applicator and the metal tip, fill in the center of the eyes of the tail feathers with SC-12 Moody Blue, next use EL-121 Copper Adventure in the plastic bottle with an applicator, then outline the eyes of the tail feathers with SC-27 Sour Apple, also with the tip.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of SC-27 Sour Apple to the head and neck of the peacock also around the eyes and in the center of the breast and dappled on the head feathers.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of SC-10 Teal Next Time over the head and neck, thinning the color some when brushing over the SC-27 Sour Apple.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 thinned coats of SC-27Sour Apple, mixing in some SC-26 Green Thumb, add a little SC-10 Teal Next Time to the grass area.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 2-3 coats of SC-15 Tuxedo to the beak and feet.
- Remove any glaze from the eyes.
- Using aCB-110 #10/0 Liner, apply 1 coat of SC-16 Cotton Tail to the eye area, then apply 1 coat of SC-10 Teal Next Time for the iris, and 1 coat of SC-15 Tuxedo for the pupil. Allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 05/06.