- MB-1360 Peacock
- SS-19 Country Sage
- SS-24 Chocolate Fudge
- SS-57 Accent Green
- SS-130 Medium Gray
- SS-135 White
- SS-138 Flat Black
- SS-276 Forest Green
- SS-288 Bright Green
- SS-317 Turquoise
- SS-335 Rich Blue
- SS-376 Limeburst
- SS-113 White Iridescent
- MM-102 Copper Metallic
- AC-214 Matte Spray
- AB-703 #3 Round
- AB-705 #5 Round
- AB-708 #8 Round
- AB-834 #/4" Base Coat
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponges
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a AB-834 #3/4” Base Coat, basecoat the piece with SS-138 Flat Black. Allow to dry.
- Using a AB-708 #8 Round, dry brush the entire peacock with SS-57 Accent Green followed by SS-276 Forest Green.
- Dry brush the tail feathers and the feathers on the back of the peacock with SS-19 Country Sage then highlight with SS-376 Limeburst with feather tips highlighted lightly with SS-135 White.
- Using a AB-703 #3 Round, dry Brush the middle part of the tail eye with SS-317 Turquoise.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Liner paint the center of the eye on the tail with SS-335 Rich Blue and the outer ring with MM-102 Copper Metallic.
- Dry brush the chest, neck and head with SS-335 Rich Blue. Highlight the head and the neck down to the chest with SS-317 Turquoise.
- Dry bush the wings and upper back feathers with SS-317 Turquoise
- Dry brush the head feathers with SS-335 Rich Blue and highlight with SS-135 White.
- Grass area is dry bushed with SS-276 Forest Green then highlight lightly with SS-19 Country Sage. The lower grass are is highlighted with SS-24 Chocolate Fudge.
- Feet and beak are dry brushed with SS-24 Chocolate Fudge then with SS-130 Medium Gray and highlight with SS-135 White.
- Dry brush highlight of SS-113 White Iridescent to the chest, neck, and head and lightly on the tail.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Liner, paint the eye area with SS-130 Medium Gray. Add a pupil with SS-138 Flat Black and a highlight with SS-135 White.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Liner, paint the feathers above and below the eyes with SS-135 White. The toe nails are SS-138 Flat Black.
- Spay the piece with 2 light coats of AC-214 Matte Spray.