- MB-1303 Envelope Vase
- SC-97 Cant elope, SC-75 Orange A Peel, SC-11 Blue Yonder, SC-27 Sour Apple, SC-15 Tuxedo, FN-009 Black, S-2101 Clear
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge, ST-113 Circulate Stamp, DSS-0112 Flowers, DSS-0117 Retro, AC-310 Silkscreen Medium, CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- Palette, Palette Knife
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Thin slightly FN-009 Black with water (3:1), pour to the inside of the vase, turn to coat, pour out excess. Keep inverted until fully drained.
- With AC-213 Lg. Sponge on a Stick, tap 1/3rd of the ST-113 Circulate Stamp with SC-97 Cant elope, 1/3rd with SC-75 Orange A Peel, and the last third with SC-11 Blue Yonder. Stamp on the Flat Vase so the edge is uneven at the bottom of the stamp. Press to the top section of the vase. Fill in the sides and small section towards the center with SC-27 Sour Apple stamped with the Circulate Stamp.
- Repeat for back of the vase.
- Thin all the colors used to stamp the Circulate design like water. Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, brush the thinned color over the same color that is stamped on the vase. Repeat for all the colors. This will soften the stamped color and make it appear to be running/"raining".
- On a palette, with a palette knife, thicken SC-15 Tuxedo with AC-310 Silkscreen Medium to the consistency of peanut butter.
- With the shiny side down, rub the thickened Tuxedo over the Eiffel tower screen from DSS-0117 Vintage using your finger.
- Fill in around the tower with various flower screens from DSS-0112 Flowers.
- Etend the various flowers from the DSS-112 Flowers tothe back of the vase.
- Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of S-2101 Crystal Clear or dip with Clear Glaze.
- Stilt and fire to cone 06.