- MB-1444 Lg. Finial Jar, MB-1445 Sm. Finial Jar
- FN-50 Coral, FN-51 Strawberry, FN-52 Tangerine, SC-33 Fruit of the Vine, SC-55 Yella Bout It, SC-16 Cotton Tail, SC-43 Lettuce Alone, SC-75 Orange A Peel, SC-97 Cant-elope, SG-401 Black, Clear Glaze, SC-81 Cinnamon Stix
- ST-129 Mini Ferns, CB-106 Script Liner, CB-110 Liner, CB-604 Soft Fan, AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- 2" Foam roller
- Download: Pattern
- Begin with a properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust making sure not to over saturate the bisque.
- Place some FN-52 Tangerine Foundations into a small cup and add a little bit of water to slightly dilute it (about 3 parts glaze to 1 part water). It should be the consistency of coffee cream. Pour this mixture into the vase and roll around to completely coat the interior of the vase. Drain out the excess glaze and keep the vase inverted until it has lost its shine. Wipe off any glaze from the outside using a damp sponge. Allow to dry.
- Brush three coats of FN-51 Strawberry to the outside of the large finial jar, omit the rings with CB-604 Soft Fan.
- Brush three coats of FN-50 Coral to the small finial jar.
- Let dry, for a new stamp, clean with soap and water using a scotch brite pad. Roll SC-81 Cinnamon Stix with a 2" Using a foam roller, roll color over the stamp making sure not to overload the applicator. Too much color will result in a blurred messy image. Turn the stamp over onto the desired area and press down on the stamp so that the stamp is making contact with the area you want stamped. Make sure not to rub back and forth or this will cause a double image. Stamp the entire surface of both jars with the Mini Fern stamp using SC-81 Cinnamon Stix.
- Pencil on the design, or use AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper with the provided pattern to trace pattern onto bisque.
- Brush one coat of SC-16 Cotton Tail over the design area with CB-106 Script Liner this will block out the background color.
- Brush the largest flower in a press and lift brushstroke with SC-55 Yella Bout It, for the first coat. For the second coat, load the brush with SC-55 Yella Bout It tipped with SC-97 Cant-elope. Brush SC-75 Orange A Peel to the centers.
- Brush two coats of SC-43 Lettuce Alone to the leaves.
- Purple flowers do two brushstrokes of SC-33 Fruit of the Vine.
- Orange flowers, load brush with SC-75 Orange A Peel tip with SC-97 Cant-elope, press and lift strokes. Use SC-33 Fruit Of the Vine for the centers. two coats.
- Pour some SG-401 Black on a tile, use CB-110 Liner to outline, dot centers, brushstroke in stems with SG-401 Black.
- Brush one coat of SG-401 Black to the rings at the bottom and a single ring on the lid.
- Dip in clear glaze.
- Fire to a shelf cone 06.