- MB-1352 6" x 6" Clay Canvas
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-27 Sour Apple
- SC-33 Fruit of the Vine
- SC-42 Butter Me Up
- FN-009 Black
- CG-713 Peacock Green
- CG-780 Mystic Jade
- S-2709 Cappuccino Mint
- SA-002 Black Accent
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- Cb-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponges
- AC-223 Large Writer Tip
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Wit a pencil and AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper, trace on the pattern.
- Outline the pattern with SA-002 Black Accent using the metal tip.
- Use the AC-223 Large Writer Tip with metal tip to squeeze color into the eyes of the feathers, and then spread with a brush. SC-33 Fruit of the Vine to the center, and SC-27 Sour Apple around that.
- Check the pattern for color placement. Using aCB-110 #10/0 Liner, puddle CG-780 Mystic Jade into the spaces around the eyes, and S-2709 Cappuccino Mint on a few other spaces. You will need to puddle 2 coats into these spaces.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 1 coat of SC-42 Butter Me Up over the S-2709 Cappuccino Mint spaces.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, float SC-15 Tuxedo on the left side of the peacock head to darken.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 2 coats of CG-713 Peacock Green over the head of the peacock.
- The upper beak is S-2709 Cappuccino Mint, with 1 coat of SC-27 Sour Apple, and the lower beak is SC-42 Butter Me Up.
- Eyes are 1 coat of SC-42 Butter Me Up with the pupil in SC-15 Tuxedo.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of FN-009 Black to the sides of the canvas. Allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 05/06.