- MB-1360 Peacock
- SC-10 Teal Next Time
- SC-12 Moody Blue
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-16 Cotton Tail
- SC-34 Down to Earth
- SC-84 Dee John
- FN-008 Brown
- FN-214 Pastel Jade
- FN-218 Green Saphire
- EL-121 Copper Adventurine
- EL-125 Sahara Sands
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponges
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 1 coat of EL-121 Copper Adventurine to the tail of the dragon, wipe back with a damp sponge to antique. Then apply1 coat of FN-218 to the tail.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 1 coat of SC-12 Moody Blue to the body and head of the peacock and wipe back with a damp sponge to antique. Then apply 3 coats of FN-214 Pastel Jade.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 1 coat of SC-10 Teal Next Time to the eye of each feather, filling only to the second most inner ring.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Liner, fill the innermost circle of each feather with SC-12 Moody Blue
- Apply 2 coats of each SC-15 Tuxedo and SC-16 Cotton Tail around the eye and fill in the eye with 2 coats of SC-34 Down to Earth.
- Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of FN-008 Brown to the base of the peacock, as well as the beak. Apply 2 coats of EL-125 Sahara Sands to the top half of the grass and 1 coat to the bottom half, avoiding the feet.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 1 coat of SC-84 Dee John to the beak and feet.
- Apply 2 coats of SC-16 Cotton Tail to the stems of the head feathers and 1 coat of SC-12 Moody Blue to the tops.
- Dot the pupil of the eye with SC-15 Tuxedo and once dry add highlight of SC-16 Cotton Tail. Allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 05/06.