- MB-1358 Gourd
- SC-6 Sunkissed
- SC-26 Green Thumb
- SC-27 Sour Apple
- SC-88 Tu Tu Tango
- EL-135 Rare Earth
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponges
- AC-213 Sponge on a Stick
- ST-341 Leaf Stamp
- Low Fire White Moist Clay
- Rolling Pin
- Epoxy Glue
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Roll out a small amount of Low Fire White Moist Clay. Cut out 2 to 3 leaf shapes, and add veins with a wooden skewer, and add some shape or twist to them. Allow to dry for several days then clean and fire to shelf cone 04.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 1 coat of SC-6 Sunkissed to the gourd, then blend in a 2nd coat with SC-6 Sunkissed, SC-88 Tu Tu Tango and SC-27 Sour Apple. Repeat a 2nd time. Allow to dry.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 3 coats of EL-135 Rare Earth to the stem.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 1 coat of SC-27 Sour apply to the entire clay leaf, For the 2nd coat, apply SC-27 Sour Apple from the tip about 1/2 way, then blend to the rest of the leaf SC-26 Green Thumb.
- Load the AC-213 Sponge on a Stick with SC-26 Green Thumb and apply to the desired leaves on the ST-341 Leaf Stamp, and apply to the gourd at random, reloading the stamp each time you use it.
- Stilt and fire the pieces separately to shelf cone 05/06
- Using Epoxy, glue on the leaves where desired.