- MB-1443 Big Tail Squirrel
- SC-76 Cara bein Blue, SC-26 Green Thumb, SC-11 Blue Yonder, SC-15 Tuxedo, SC-33 Fruit of the Vine, SC-16 Cotton Tail, S-2000 Dipping Clear
- CB-106 Script Liner, CB-602 Soft Fan, CB-110 Liner, BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using CB-106 Script Liner, apply 2 coats starting at the bottom of the tail and brush with SC-11 Blue Yonder in the direction of the fur, brush in a gray shade by mixing SC-16 Cotton Tail with a little SC-15 Tuxedo, between the brushstrokes of Blue Yonder in the shadow areas.
- Using CB-106 Script Liner, move up the tail with sweeps of SC-33 Fruit of the Vine, SC-76 Cara bein Blue, and finish the tail with SC-26 Green Thumb. Apply 2 coats.
- Using CB-106 Script Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-26 Green Thumb to the back section of the body, near his nose, and in ears.
- Using CB-106 Script Liner, apply apply 2coats of SC-11 BLue Yonder on his forehead, chest and into his legs.
- Using CB-106 Script Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-33 Fruit of the Vine along with SC-76 Cara bein Blue on his arms, cheeks, and haunches. Brush one color into the other where they meet, but still keeping some of the color pure.
- Brush the shadow areas with SC-15 Tuxedo.
- Using CB-110 Liner apply SC-15 Tuxedo to the nose and eyes.
- Dip in S-2000 Dipping Clear; do not use S-2101 Clear as it will grey the Fruit of the Vine.
- Fire to cone 05/06.