- MB-1445 Finial Jar-Small
- EL-106 Tidal Pool
- EL-122 Malachite
- EL-139 Nectar
- PC-601 Clear Cascade
- PC-602 White Cascade
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- Remove dust with a damp sponge on 04 bisque.
- Thin EL-139 Nectar with a little water, pour to the inside, turn to coat, pour out excess.
- Brush on three coats of EL-106 Tidal Pool to the lid, (minus the middle ring), and the base (minus the middle ring). Brush on two coats to the center, with CB-604 Soft Fan.
- Plop PC-602 White Cascade with CB-604 Soft fan sporatically in the middle section, leave open spaces of the Tidal Pool showing,
- Plop EL-122 Malachite sporatically over the PC-602 White Cascade and EL-106 Tidal Pool, recede from the bottom at least an inch as this color will move.
- Plop PC-601 Clear Cascade over the middle section, plop EL-139 Nectar, only less than the other colors. Recede from the bottom.
- Vein heavly with SC-15 Tuxedo use CB-110 Liner on the middle section over the element colors.
- Brush on two coats of EL-122 Malachite with CB-106 Script Liner to the middle rings of the top and bottom of the spire jar.
- Stilt both the lid and base and fire to cone 06.