- MB-1445 Finial Jar- Small
- EL-124 Stormy Blue, EL-122 Malachite, EL-120 Mirror Black, EL-602 White Cascade, EL-601 Clear Cascade, EL-136 Lapis Lagoon
- CB-604 Soft Fan, CB-106 Script Liner
- Remove dust with a damp sponge on 04 bisque.
- Thin slightly EL-136 Lapis Lagoon, pour to the inside, roll, pour out the excess.
- Brush on with CB-604 Soft Fan, EL-124 Stormy Blue three coats to the lid (minus the middle ring) and three coats to the base, recede the last coat one inch, as this color will move.
- For the middle section, brush on two coats of EL-124 Stormy Blue with CB-604 Soft Fan.
- Plop PC-602 White Cascade to the middle, leaving space between plops letting the Stormy Blue show. Recede one inch.
- Plop EL-122 Malachite, leave spaces, plop PC-601 Clear Cascade, leave spaces, plop less of EL-136 Lapis Lagoon. Recede one inch.
- Brush the middle rings with three coats of EL-120 Black Ice using CB-106 Script Liner.
- Stilt both the lid and the base and fire to cone 06.