- Just Bisque #202 Large Heart
- SC-1 Pink A Boo
- SC-11 Blue Yonder
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-18 Rosey Posey
- SC-27 Sour Apple
- SC-29 Blue Grass
- SC-42 Butter Me Up
- SC-85 Orkid
- SC-97 Cant-elope
- DSS-0138 Flowers 2
- AC-310 Silkscreen Medium
- SL-447 Fence
- ST-129 Mini Fern
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- Palette Knife
- 2" Foam Roller
1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
2. Use CB-604 Soft Fan to apply three coats of SC-1 Pink-A-Boo around the edges of the heart, blending into SC-85 Orkid in the center area of the plaque.
3. Place the SL-447 Fence Stencil on the surface of the heart. Use the 2" foam roller to gently roll SC-18 Rosey Posey over the stencil.
4. Trace the pattern onto the plaque.
5. Use the CB-106 Script Liner to apply two-three coats of SC-11 Blue Yonder to the body of the bird, three coats of SC-42 Butter Me Up to the wing.
6. Thicken SC-15 Tuxedo with AC-310 Silkscreen Medium using a palette knife to the consistency of peanut butter. Place the flower, shiny side, down so that it will connect with the vine. Rub the thickened Tuxedo over the screen.
7. Use the CB-106 Script Liner to apply one coat of SC-97 Cant-elope over the petals, and one coat of SC-11 Blue Yonder over the center of the flower.
8. Using the same brush, apply two coats of SC-27 Sour Apple one coat of SC-29 Blue Grass to the leaves and and. Use the CB-110 Liner with SC-29 Blue Grass to fill in the vines. Use the Liner and SC-15 Tuxedo to thinly outline the vines, leaves and bird.
9. Use ST-129 Mini Fern stamp with SC-11 Blue Yonder to stamp the leaves on random areas of the plaque.
10. Dip in clear glaze, stilt and fire to cone 06/05.