- MB-1245 - Peace Sign Vase
- FN-001 - White
- SC-6 - Sunkissed
- SC-16 - Cotton Tail
- SC-23 - Jack O'Lantern
- SC-27 - Sour Apple
- SC-75 - Orange-A-Peel
- SC-77 - Glo-Worm
- S-2101 - Crystal Clear Brushing
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- CB-106 - #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 - #4 Soft Fan
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, brush on 2 coats of FN-001 White on the vase.
- Draw and cut out various sizes of flowers - about 12 small flowers, 5 larger flowers, and 5 medium flowers.
- Dip the paper flowers in water and place them in position on the glazed vase, brush over with more water, then press with paper towels. This will prevent any leaking from happening.
- Starting at the top of the vase, using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan brush on 2 coats of SC-77 Glow Worm, adding in SC-27 Sour Apple at about the bottom 2/3 rd of the vase.
- Remove all the paper flowers when the gloss leaves the glaze.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, brush the petals of the flowers with 2 coats of SC-23 Jack O'Lantern, streaking some SC-75 Orange-A-Peel into the glaze.
- Brush the center with 1 coat of SC-16 Cotton Tail and 2 coats of SC-6 Sunkissed.
- Roll the inside of the vase with S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.