- MB-133 Scooped Serving Bowl
- FN-019 Dark Blue
- FN-214 Pastel Jade
- SG-401 Black Designer Liner
- SG-403 Red Designer Liner
- SG-404 Blue Designer Liner
- SG-405 Green Designer Liner
- SG-406 Brown Designer Liner
- S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- With a pencil and AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper, transfer the pattern to the piece.
- Using SG-401 Designer Liner Black, outline the boarder of the land, ship, compass, and sign.
- With the SG-403 Red Designer Liner, fill in four spires on the compass.
- With the SG-404 Blue Designer liner, trace over the river and lake.
- With the SG-405 Green Designer Liner, outline the trees.
- With the SG-406 Brown Designer Liner, outline the mountains.
- Using a flexible ruler, sketch out a grid with the lines approximately 2 inches apart.
- With the SG-401 Black Designer Liner, trace over the grid lines.
- Allow for Designer Liner colors to completely dry.
- Using CB-106 #6 Script Liner and CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing over the land, ship, sign, and compass.
- Using CB-106 #6 Script Liner and CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-214 Pastel Jade over the water. Take care to not overlap the Pastel Jade and Crystal Clear Brushing.
- Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-019 Dark Blue to the back of the bowl. Allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to cone 06/05.