- MB-1451 Clay Clipboard
- SC-1 Pink-A-Boo
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-16 Cotton Tail
- SC-74 Hot Tamale
- NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze
- SL-447 Atomic
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- 2" Foam Roller
- Place the pattern on top of AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper onto the bisque and outline the pattern with a pen or pencil.
- Place SL-446 Atomic on the center of the clipboard. Using the Foam roller, gently apply SC-1 Pink-A-Boo over the stencil. Continue to add on to the rolled stencil to cover the clipboard with the design. Tip: Hold the tip of the roller to apply the color to keep the glaze from bleeding under the stencil.
- Brush the wings with two coats of SC-16 Cotton Tail, and the heart with three coats of SC-74 Hot Tamale use CB-106 Script Liner.
- Use the CB-110 #10/0 Liner and SC-15 Tuxedo to outline the heart and wings. Use the CB-106 #6 LIner to apply one coat of SC-15 Tuxedo to the edges of the clipboard.
- Dip in NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze.
- Stilt and fire to cone 05/06.
- Glue on the clip using epoxy, follow directions on the label.