- MB-1492 Faceted Turtle
- SC-37 Ivory Tower
- SC-52 Toad-ily Green
- SC-88 Tu Tu Tango
- SC-91 Honeydew List
- SG-406 Brown Designer Liner
- NT-CLR Clear Dipping or S-2101 Clear Brushing Glaze
- CB-604 Soft Fan
1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
2. Use the Soft Fan to apply two coats of SC-91 Honeydew List to the shell.
3. Apply a third coat of Honeydew List. While wet, place a piece of lace onto the shell and press into the wet glaze. Brush over the lace with another coat of Honeydew List. When it dries enough so the lace is stable, press a paper towel to the shell to remove the excess glaze.
4. After the shine leaves the glaze, use the Soft Fan to apply two coats of SC-88 Tu Tu Tango. Remove the lace after the shine leaves the glaze.
5. Use the Soft Fan to apply two coats of SC-37 Ivory Tower to the turtle's body.
6. Thin SC-52 Toad-ily Green slightly with water, brush over the Ivory Tower, brushing off some of the glaze to mottle the Toad-ily Green. Let dry completely.
7. Outline with SG-406 Brown Designer Liner.
8. Dip into NT-CLR or use the Soft Fan to apply one coat of S-2101 Clear.