MB-1490 Whimsical Clock
- SC-8 Just Froggy
- SC-11 Blue Yonder
- SC-12 Moody Blue
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-43 Lettuce Alone
- SC-55 Yella Bout It
- SC-74 Hot Tamale
- SC-81 Cinnamon Stix
- SG-407 Yellow
- NT-CLR Clear Dipping or S-2101 Clear Brushing Glaze
- MT-008 Spiral Mat
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- Pattern: Download
1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
2. Use the Soft Fan to apply one coat of clear in the area where the flowers and leaves are at the bottom of the clock. Cut out the pattern for the flowers and leaves, wet the area then press the paper patterns onto this area. Gently press to ensure the edges are sealed.
3. Use the Soft Fan to apply three coats of SC-11 Blue Yonder to the clock, going over the paper pattern. Remove the paper after the third coat loses the gloss.
4. Pencil in the flower and leaves detail. Use the Script Liner to apply two coats of SC-74 Hot Tamale to the flowers. For the third coat, load the Script Liner with the SC-74 Hot Tamale and tip the brush with SC-81 Cinnamon Stix. Apply to the petals, holding the darker red to the edges of the flower.
5. Use the Script Liner to apply two coats of SC-43 Lettuce Alone to the leaves, darkening the edges and stem with SC-8 Just Froggy. Use the Liner with SC-15 Tuxedo to outline the designs.
6. For the center face of the clock, pencil straight lines from the center to the middle of the number. Then, another pencil line to split that distance in half. Use a compass or a circle grid to add two lines decreasing the circumference. Use the Script Liner to apply two coats of SC-15 Tuxedo to every other section on the face. Outline so the edges connect.
7. Us the Script Liner to apply two coats of SC-74 Hot Tamale to the numbers and dots. Shade the unglazed section of the face with thinned SC-81 Cinnamon Stix.
8. Use the Soft Fan to apply three coats of SC-55 Yell About It to the top of the clock. Let dry.
9. Use a sponge-on-a-stick or 2" foam roller to apply SC-12 Moody Blue to the MT-008 Spiral Mat then press to the top of the clock.
10. Use the Script Liner to apply three coats of SC-12 Moody Blue to the trim edge of the top and handle. Let dry.
11. Use SG-407 Yellow to outline the curl in the handle.
12. Dip into NT-CLR Clear Brushing Glaze or use the Soft Fan to apply two coats of S-2101 Clear to the center of the clock.
13. Fire to cone 05/06.