Decorate this piece to complement your décor style.
- MB-1154 - SM Contemporary Candle Holder
- S-2101 - Crystal Clear Brushing
- S-2718 - Cosmic Black
- SC-15 - Tuxedo
- SC-16 - Cotton Tail
- AC-213 - Sponge on a Stick - 1¼"Diameter
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- CB-106 - #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 - #4 Soft Fan
- ST-100 - Game Board
- Copy Paper
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- From paper cut 12 rectangle shapes (doesn't need to be perfect) for sides of candleholder and a 3½" square for the top.
- Pencil in the position of the paper rectangles on the bisque.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, place a small dollop of SC-83 Tip Taupe in the center of the paper then brush SC-16 Cotton Tail heavily onto the remainder of the paper. Swirl the two colors with the end of a brush handle. Work on 2 or 3 pieces of paper at a time.
- Pick up the paper and place painted side of the paper on the bisque. Pat down gently. Try to remove the air bubbles from under the paper. Using a damp sponge, sponge away all the color that seeps out of the edges of the paper.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of S-2718 Cosmic Black to the candle holder, brushing just over the edges of the paper. Remove the paper before the second coat of S-2718 Cosmic Black has completely dried.
- Using the AC-213 Sponge on a Stick, load the sponge with SC-15 Tuxedo. Tap the SC-15 Tuxedo onto the ST-100 Game Board Stamp then press the stamp gently onto the white rectangles. Continue stamping around the piece on the other rectangles. Allow to dry.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 1 coat of Clear Glaze to the white rectangles. Allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.