- MB-134 Small Scooped Serving Bowl
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SG-501 Sculpting Medium
- EL-103 Sea Spray
- EL-135 Rare Earth
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- Stylus Tool
- Designer: Marcia Roullard
- Skill Level: Basic
- Time: 1½ hours
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Pour from the bottle SG-501 Sculpture Medium in a zigzag pattern in the bowl.
- With your fingers, spread the SG-501 Sculpture Medium into a wider zigzag; keep working the SG-501 Sculpture Medium until it stiffens.
- While the product is still damp use a stylus tool to score in additional lines.
- Let it thoroughly dry.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply a slightly thin coat of SC-15 Tuxedo over the SG-501 Sculpture Medium design.
- With a damp sponge wipe off the excess SC-15 Tuxedo to antique. Allow to dry.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of EL-103 Sea Spray to the topside of the bowl.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of EL-135 Rare Earth to the bottom of the bowl. Allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.