- MB-1403 Pitcher
- SC-27 Sour Apple
- SC-33 Fruit of the Vine
- SC-89 Cutie Pie Coral
- SC-97 Cant-elope
- S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-618 #8 Soft Fan
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-202 Detail Liner
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- Pattern: pitcher
Designer: Carmen Allen
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-618 #8 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SC-97 Cant-elope to the inside of the pitcher.
- Using a combination of the CB-604 #4 Soft Fan and the CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 3 coats of SC-27 Sour Apple to the section outside of the lip and under the handle.
- With the same brushes, apply 3 coats of SC-33 Fruit of the Vine to the belly of the pitcher as well as the bottom and back section.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 3 coats of SC-89 Cutie Pie Coral to the handle.
- Using AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper, transfer the pattern to the face of the pitcher.
- Using a CB-202 Detail Liner, apply 3 even coats of SC-97 Cant-elope in the background of the designs.
- With the same brush, apply 3 coats of SC-89 Cutie Pie Coral to every other row of the design.
- Fill the other rows in with S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-27 Sour Apple around the edge of the clear glazed rows and SC-33 Fruit of the Vine around the Cutie Pie Coral glazed ones.
- Let dry completely.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.