- SB-105 Rimmed Dinnerware, SB-104 Rimmed Salad Plate, SB-103 Wavy Mug
- SW-121 Smoke, SW-210 Emerald
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- Banding Wheel
- Being with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque.
- Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SW-121 Smoke to the inside and outside of the mug, receding on the inside and outside rim and handle on the third coat.
- Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, brush 3 coats of SW-210 Emerald on the body of the mug in a circular direction.
- Using a banding wheel and CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SW-121 Smoke to the front and back of the plates excluding the foot.
- Using a banding wheel and CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SW-210 Emerald to the top of the plates.
- Clean the bottoms of the mug and plates clean of glaze, then fire to cone 6.