- MB-134 Small Scooped Bowl
- FN-17 Purple, FN-32 Canton Jade, SC-8 Just Froggy, SC-13 Grapel, SC-15 Tuxedo, SC-40 Blueberry Hill, SC-43 Lettuce Alone, SC-71 Purplicious, SC-85 Orkid
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, CB-106 #6 Script Liner, CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner, BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- Download: Pattern
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe the bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-032 Canton Jade to the inside of the bowl.
- Once dry, use AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper, the pattern and a pencil to transfer the design to the bowl.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner to apply any of the purple Stroke and Coats to the childs finger. Press finger onto the bowl and repeat. Alternate between all of the purples (SC-13 Grapel, SC-40 Blueberry Hill, SC-71 Purplicious, SC-85 Orkid)Â until the lilac are is full.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-8 Just Froggy to the leaves and use a CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner to add SC-43 Lettuce Alone as a highlight.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-71 Purplicious to the words.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-017 Purple to thee back of the bowl.
- Let dry completley.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.