- MB-1435 House Plate
- FN-029 Rich Chocolate, FN-015 Brick Red, SC-9 Jaded, SC-16 Cotton Tail, SC-26 Green Thumb, SC-34 Down to Earth, SC-36 Irish Luck, SC-96 Aqu-ward
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, CB-106 #6 Script Liner, CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner, DSS-0110 Botanical-Trees and Grass, AC-213 Sponge on a Stick, AC-310 Silkscreen Medium
- Pencil, Palette Knife
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a pencil, lightly sketch the squares for the windows and door.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-029 Rich Chocolate to the front of the plate glazing around the drawn squares.
- Using AC-213 Sponge on a Stick load the sponge with SC-34 Down to Earth making sure not to overload the applicator. Too much color will result in a blurred messy image. Tap the color onto the MT-002 Wood Grain stamp in an up and down motion not side to side. Turn the stamp over onto the desired area and press down on the stamp so that the stamp is making contact with the area you want stamped. Make sure not to rub back and forth or this will cause a double image. Allow to dry.
- Use a sponge to wipe away the stamping on the windows and door.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-96 Aqu-ward to the windows and 2 coats of SC-9 Jaded to the door.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 3 coats of SC-16 Cotton Tail to the trim on the house and to the stairs.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply some FN-029 Rich Chocolate to the stairs. Use some water to dilute and blend it so there is a heavier concentration of the glaze at the top of each step and it fades as you get lower.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner, apply 1 coat of SC-34 Down to Earth to the top of each step
- Place some SC-Green Thumb and SC-36 Irish Luck separately on a palette or tile and sprinkle with AC-310 Silkscreen Medium. Using a palette knife mix color and medium to the consistency of sour cream. if the mix is too thin add more AC-310 Silkscreen Medium or if it is too thick add more Stroke & Coat. Too thin of a mixture will bleed under the screen and give you a blurred image. Too thick of a mixture will make it hard for the product to penetrate through the holes in the screen and give blank areas in your screen.
- Position the screen shiny side down on the piece. Hold in place, starting from the center out, Rub the mixture on the screen with your finger. Lift a corner up to check if you are applying enough color. Remove the screen and wash with water. Do not let the color dry in the screen. this will cause damage to the screen.
How to use AC-310 Silkscreen Medium Video Link
- Use the top of one of the trees to silkscreen and use both colors to screen on the bushes.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner, apply SC-34 Down to Earth to the wreath and door handle.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-015 Brick Red to the back of the plate and use the back end of the brush to create berries on the wreath.
- Let dry completely.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05