- SB-105 Rimmed Dinnerware, SB-104 Rimmed Salad, SB-105 Lisa Mug
- SW-132 Mirror Black, SW-135 Winter Green
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge, CB-604 Soft Fan
- Banding wheel
- On 04 bisque, remove dust with a damp sponge.
- Brush one coat of SW-132 Mirror Black on the plates and outside of the mug with CB-604 Soft Fan, use a banding wheel to apply. (so the direction of the glaze is in a circular pattern), brush the inside of the mug with only one inch from the top with Mirror Black.
- Brush two more coats of SW-132 Mirror Black on the inside rim of the plates and the top 1/2 inch of the outside of the mug.
- Brush three coats of SW-134 Winter Green to the top and bottom of the plates inside and outside of the mug using the banding wheel for the plates to apply the glaze.
- With a damp sponge, wipe off any excess glaze off the foot of the bisque.
- Place on a high-fired kiln washed shelf.
- Do not stilt and make sure the bisque is not hanging over the kiln shelf.
- Fire to a shelf cone 6