- SB-105 Rimmed Dinner Plate, SB-104 Rimmed Salad Plate, SB-116 Flared Mug
- SW-116 Robin's Egg, SW-207 Chambray
- CB-106 Soft Fan, Bt-910 Synthetic Sponge
- Begin with a properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust making sure not to over saturate the bisque.
- Use CB-604 Soft Fan to brush on two coats of SW-116 Robin's Egg to all the pieces, recede the second coat of glaze on the mug at the bottom.
- Brush on three coats of SW-207 Chambray using the fan brush to all pieces of the set.
- Place some SW-207 Chambray glaze into a small cup and add a little bit of water to slightly dilute it (about 3 parts glaze to 1 part water). It should be the consistency of coffee cream. Pour this mixture into the cup and roll around to completely coat the interior of the cup. Drain out the excess glaze and keep the vase inverted until it has lost its shine. Wipe off any glaze from the outside using a damp sponge. Allow to dry.
- With a damp sponge, wipe off any excess glaze off the foot of all the pieces.
- Place on a high-fired kiln washed shelf.
- Do not stilt and make sure the pieces do not hanging over the kiln shelf.
- Fire to shelf cone 5/6