- MB-1435 House Plate
- FN-014 Antique White,FN-022 Tan, SC-11 Blue Yonder, SC-75 Orange A Peel, SC-16 Tuxedo, SC-26 Green Thumb, SC-77 Glo-worm, SC-46 Rawhide
- ST-128 Zebra, CB-106 #6 Script Liner, CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner, CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, AC-213 Lg. Sponge on a Stick, AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- Begin with a properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust making sure not to over saturate the bisque.
- Brush three coats of FN-014 Antique White to the top of the plate, and three coats of FN-022 Tan to the back with CB-604 Soft Fan. Let dry.
- Use AC-213 Lg.Sponge on a Stick to tap ST-128 Zebra Stamp with SC-46 Rawhide, press to the top of the plate, repeat to fill the top with the zebra print.
- When dry, trace on the pattern with AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper.
- Brush two coats of SC-11 Blue Yonder to the H block, SC-75 Orange A Peel to the O block, SC-26 Green Thumb to the M block, SC-77 Glo-worm to the E block with CB-106 Script Liner.
- Outline the blocks with SC-15 Tuxedo using CB-110 Liner.
- Fire to cone 05/06.