- MB-101 Salad Coupe Plate
- SC-8 Just Froggy, SC-36 Irish Luck, SC-73 Candy Apple Red,SC-20 Birthday Suit, SC-15 Tuxedo, S-2101 Clear
- DSS-0133 Merry Christmas, CB-604 Soft Fan, CB-110 Liner, C-106 Script Liner, AC-310 Silkscreen Medium, BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- Palette knife, Food Coloring
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- On a tile, mix S-2101 Clear with food coloring to darken the tint. Sprinkle with AC-310 Silkscreen Medium, and using a palette knife, mix color and medium to the consistency of peanut butter. If the mix is too thin add more AC-310 Silkscreen Medium or if it is too thick add more tinted S-2101 Clear. Too thin of a mixture will bleed under the screen and give you a blurred image. Too thick of a mixture will make it hard for the product to penetrate through the holes in the screen and give blank areas in your screen. Screening with tinted clear will allow you to place color specifically for the screen. The food coloring will fire out.
- With the holly screen from DSS-0133 Merry Christmas, place the screen shiny side down, and rub the thickened S-2101 Clear over the holly screen around the edge of the plate.
- Use the small Santa face from DSS-0133 Merry Christmas, and screen it to the center of the plate with the thickened clear.
- Using CB-106 Script Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-8 Just Froggy to the holly leaves.
- Using CB-106 Script Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-73 Candy Apple Red to the holly berries, and Santa's hat.
- Using CB-106 Script Liner, appy 2 coats of Sc-20 Birthday Suit to Santa's face.
- When the glaze is dry, place some SC-15 Tuxedo on a tile, and sprinkle with AC-310 Silkscreen Medium. Using a palette knife, mix color and medium to the consistency of peanut butter. Place the holly screen over the painted holly with the shiny side down, make sure all the sections of the holly are lined up, and rub the thickened Tuxedo over the screen. Remove, clean, and repeat.
- Continue the process for the rest of the holly and Santa's face.
- Thicken SC-36 Irish Luck with AC-310 Silkscreen Medium, and use the holly screen with the shiny side up, (this will make darker leaves), screen the leaves to fill in between the painted and screened holly around the plate. This will act as a shadow or background leaves. You can continue using the screen before cleaning.
- Using CB-106 Script Liner, apply 2 coats of Sc-73 Candy Apple Red to the edge of the plate.
- using CB-604 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of S-2101 Clear over the plate.
- Stilt and fire to cone 05/06.