- Clay Magic Mold- 3788 Paper Towel Stem, 3789 Paper Towel Base, 3828 Rectangle Paper Towel Attachment
- SC-73 Candy Apple Red, SC-11 Blue Yonder, SC-35 Gray Hare, SC-97 Cant-elope, SC-6 Sunkissed, SC-41 Brown Cow, SC-26 Green Thumb, S-2101 Clear, SC-15 Tuxedo,FN-51 Strawberry, SG-401 BLack
- AC-310 Silkscreen Medium, DSS-0132 Kitchen Utensils, CB-110 Liner CB-106 Script Liner, CB-604 Soft Fan
- Palette, palette knife, 3/4" tape, gel food coloring
- On 04 bisque, wipe with a damp sponge to remove dust.
- Pencil a small border line around the front of the paper towel holder, about 1/4 inch.
- Pencil a border 1 1/2 inches from the pencil line.
- Tint S-2101 Clear Glaze with a gel food coloring, thicken with AC-310 Silkscreen Medium using a palette knife to the consistency of peanut butter.
- Screen the various kitchen utensils in the area created for the border around the plaid. To screen, place the shiny side down, rub the thickened clear over the screen, remove and wash. This process is for color placement.
- Use the various colors from the color box for the kitchen utensils, brush on two coats, useing CB-110 Liner and CB-106 Script Liner. The only one that is different is the olive bottle, thin SC-26 Green Thumb, brush on on coat, around the garlic and chili peppers.
- When dry, thicken SC-15 Tuxedo with AC-310 Silkscreen Medium using a palette knife to the conistency of peanut butter. Follow the directions from #4. to screen, line up the various screen to the screened images.
- Tape off the inner border for the plaid.
- Mark a pencil line at a 90 degree angle inside the inner panel. Measure about 4 1/2 inches from the top of the inner border line. This line is the tape line for the plaid.
- Use 3/4" tape to tape on the 90 degree pencil line, continue to tape over the entire inner panel. Remove every other piece of tape. This will insure that the lines are even.
- Brush SC-73 Candy Apple Red over the open spaces, one even coat. Use a large flat brush, such as AB-834 Base Coat Brush. This color can be changed to fit your decor along with the solid color around the edges and back.
- Remove the tape, re-tape crossing the tape at a 90 degree angle. Tape the whole surface, remove every other piece of tape. Apply color following instructions in number 10.
- Remove the tape for the plaid. Before removing the tape around the border, use the edge to outline with SG-401 Black, then remove the border tape.
- Trace on the retro cookware to the plaid area, brush with two coats of SC-15 Tuxedo, use CB-110 Liner and CB-106 Script LIner. Second coat does not need to go to the edges.
- Tape off the 1/4 inch around the edge, brush the edge and the inside back with three coats of FN-51 Strawberry, use CB-604 Soft Fan. Brush an additional coat to the inside back.
- Brush the base with FN-51 Strawberry, leaving top and bottom ring unpainted.
- Brush the front of the paper towel holder, stem and base with two coats of S-2101 Clear, use CB-604 Soft Fan.
- Fire to cone 05/06