- SW-128 Tumbler, SW-129 Modern Dinner Plate
- SW-125 Purple Mint, SW-145 Tea Dust
- CB-608 Soft Fan
- Banding Wheel
- Remove dust with a damp sponge on 04 bisque.
- Center the plate on the banding wheel, pour some SW-145 Tea Dust onto the plate , spin the banding wheel, use the Soft Fan to spread the glaze to the center. Repeat for two coats.
- Pour some SW-125 Purple Mint onto the plate, spin the banding wheel, use the soft fan to spread the glaze to the center. repeat for two coats.
- Glaze the back rim of the plate with two coats of SW-146 Tea Dust and three coats of SW-125 Purple Mint.
- Fire to cone 6.