- MB-1486 Rustic Tray
- FN-003 Orange
- FN-020 Medium Green
- SC-16 Cotton Tail
- SC-27 Sour Apple
- SC-36 Irish Luck
- SC-52 Toad-ily Green
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
1.Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
2. Cut out the cactus shapes. Place shapes on the tray and trace around the cacti.
3. Use the Script Liner to apply three coats of SC-27 Sour Apple to the cactus, shading with SC-52 Toad-ily Green.
4. Wet the paper cactus shapes and place them onto the painted cacti. Gently press to ensure the edges are sealed.
5. Use the Soft Fan to apply two coats of FN-003 Orange. While the last coat is still wet, place the lace onto the tray. Apply one more coat of FN-003 Orange to help secure the lace. Let glaze dry a bit. Gently press with a paper towel to remove excess glaze and aid in drying.
6. Use the Soft Fan to apply two coats of SC-16 Cotton Tail over the lace. Remove the lace when the second coat has lost its gloss. Remove the paper cacti.
7. Use the Soft Fan to apply three coats of FN-020 Medium Green to the back of the tray.
8. Use CB-110 Liner to add small lines on the cactus with S-36 Irish Luck.
9. Fire to cone 05/06.