- MM-102 Copper Metallic
- MM-106 Steel Metallic
- MM-202 Green Patina
- SS-138 Flat Black
- AB-834 ¾” Base Coat
- MM-502 Matte Sealer
- MM-600 Spritzer Cap
- Shape of Choice
- Foam Plate
- Using a AB-834 ¾” Base Coat brush, base coat the shape with SS-138 Flat Black. Allow to dry.
- Shake and stir all products thoroughly. Note: There is a small ball in each bottle of the Metallic colors to help mix the colors.
- For easier application and cleanup of all Magic Metallic colors, place a small amount onto a foam or coated paper plate.
- Apply the first coat of Metallic and allow to dry for at least one hour. MM-102 Copper Metallic to the Patina areas and SS-106 Steel Metallic to the Rust areas.
- Apply a second coat of Metallic (original surface should not be showing after this second coat) and let dry to the “tacky” stage. While still wet or tacky, apply MM-202 Green Patina with a brush, sponge or MM-600 Spritzer Cap. Allow time for the Patina to oxidize before adding more Patina. If the desired look has not developed after 30 to 45 minutes reapply the Patina. Patinas or Rapid Rust should be applied while the metallic is still damp.
- MM-305 Rapid Rust is used to Rust the MM-106 Steel Metallic but MM-202 Green Patina will also work.
- Apply 2 coats of MM-502 Matte Sealer to the entire piece. Allow to dry between each coat!