- MB-102 - Coupe Dinner Plate 9¾"
- MM-105 - Gold Metallic
- MM-202 - Green Patina
- SS-138 - Flat Black
- AB-834 - ¾" Acrylic Base Coat
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- MM-502 - Matte Sealer
- MM-600 - Spritzer Cap
- Modern Masters - Shimmer Stone
- 5" Mirror
- Wood Beads
- E-6000 Glue
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using an AB-834 ¾" Base Coat, apply SS-138 Flat Black to the front and back of the plate and to the wood beads. Allow to dry.
- Using an AB-834 ¾" Base Coat, apply 2 coats of MM-105 Gold Metallic to the plate and the beads. Allow to dry between each coat.
- When the second coat is dry, apply another coat of MM-105 Gold Metallic. While still wet press the lace into the MM-105 Gold Metallic flat side down. Brush on another coat of MM-105 Gold Metallic over the lace. Let semi-dry.
- Tint a small amount of Modern Masters Shimmer Stone with some SS-254 Golden Ochre. Use a squeegee to trowel the mixture into the lace. Remove lace before the Shimmer Stone sets completely, about 2 minutes.
- To make the gold turn to green, spritz just a squirt of MM-202 Green Patina onto the plate. Allow to dry.
- Apply another coat of MM-105 Gold Metallic to the wood beads and spritz with MM-202 Green Patina. Allow to dry.
- Using an AB-834 ¾" Base Coat, apply 2 coats of MM-502 Matte Sealer to the plate and beads.
- Using the E-6000 Glue, glue the 5" mirror to the center of the plate, and glue the beads into place.