Party on Garth!
- MB-927 - Guitar Pencil Holder
- MM-105 - Gold Metallic
- MM-106 - Steel Metallic
- MM-305 - Rapid Rust
- SS-138 - Flat Black
- AB-834 - ¾" Acrylic Base Coat
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- CB-110 - #10/0 Liner
- CB-404 - #4 Pointed Round
- MM-502 - Matte Sealer
- MM-600 - Spritzer Cap
- Foam plates
- Paper Towels
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Place some SS-138 Flat Black onto a foam plate. Using an AB-834 ¾"" Base Coat Brush, apply 1 coat of SS-138 Flat Black. Allow to dry.
- Place some MM-105 Gold Metallic and MM-106 Steel Metallic onto a foam plate.
- Using a AB-902 #2 Stiff Fan, apply 1 coat of MM-106 Steel Metallic to the body of the Guitar. Allow to dry.
- Using a CB-404 #4 Pointed Round, apply 1 coat of MM-105 Gold Metallic to the neck of the Guitar. Allow to dry.
- Repeat steps #4 and step #5, while still wet, spritz with MM-305 Rapid Rust to the piece. Rust and Patina finish will start to develop in about 20 minutes. Allow to sit overnight.
- Using a AB-834 ¾" Base Coat Brush, apply 2 coats of MM-502 Matte Sealer to the entire piece. Allow to dry between coats.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Liner, add design of choice onto the guitar and trim with MM-105 Gold Metallic.