- CD-1148 Skinny Gourd
- EL-204 Glowing Embers
- PC-601 Clear Cascade
- PC-602 White Cascade
- EL-111 Ruby Creek
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- CB-604 Soft Fan
- CB-110 Liner
- Gourd comes with the marking for a bird hole, cut out if desired otherwise, sponge in off in the greenware.
- Fire to 04.
- Brush on two coats of EL-204 Glowing Embers with CB-604 Soft Fan.
- Plop PC-601 Clear Cascade, and PC-602 White Cascade over the Glowing Embers, leaving spaces between plops, overlap the Cascades. Omit the Cascades two inches from the bottom of the gourd, as the colors will move during the firing.
- Vein heavily with SC-15 Tuxedo use CB-110.
- Brush the stem with 2-3 coats of EL-111 Ruby Creek.
- Fire to cone 06.