- SB128 - Tumbler
- SG-403 Red Designer Liner
- SG-404 Blue Designer Liner
- SG-405 Green Designer Liner
- SG-410 Bright Blue Designer Liner
- SG-409 Bright Green Designer Liner
- SW-001 Stoneware Clear
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
Designer: Josh Clark
- Fire bisque to shelf cone 04 and wipe bisque with a damp sponge before starting to paint.
- Using AC-230 Clay Carbon paper, draw and transfer the outline of the rose onto the bisque.
- Using SG-403 Red Designer Liner, trace the transferred outline of the rose.
- Using SG-404 Blue Designer Liner and SG-410 Bright Blue Designer Liner, remove the designer tip and use CB-106 Scrip Liner brush and CB-110 Liner brush to paint the inside of the rose petals.
- Next, using SG-405 Green Designer Liner and SG-Bright Green Designer Liner and using the brushes mentioned in step 4, paint the leaves and eucalyptus.
- Lastly, paint 1-2 coats of SW-001 Stoneware Clear over the entire piece and for on medium speed to cone 6.