- MB-1463 Vintage Elf
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-16 Cotton Tail
- SC-20 Birthday Suit
- SC-26 Green Thumb
- SC-36 Irish Luck
- SC-42 Butter Me Up
- SC-48 Camel Back
- SC-74 Hot Tamale
- SC-76 Cara-Bein Blue
- SC-89 Cutie Pie Coral
- SG-302 Snowfall
- ST-103 Retro Star Stamp
- CB-406 #6 Pointed Round
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
- Brush on two thinned coats of SC-20 Birthday Suit to the face with CB-604 Soft Fan. Brush the hair with two coats of SC-42 Butter Me Up. Let dry.
- Mix SC-20 Birthday Suit with SC-89 Cutie Pie Coral, brush to the cheeks of the elf with CB-106 Script Liner. Float thinned SC-48 Camel Back around the face and hair, in the mouth, ears, and around the eyes, use CB-106 Script Liner.
- Brush two coats of SC-26 Green Thumb thinned with CB-604 Soft Fan, let the glaze run off the suit and hat to avoid drips, after the second coat you should not see the bisque. 5. Use SC-36
- Irish Luck to shade around all the creases and shadow areas of the hat and elf suit, use CB-106 Script Liner.
- Brush the shoes with two-three coats of SC-74 Hot Tamale.
- Stamp the hat and suit using ST-103 Retro Star Stamp, with SC-36 Irish Luck, use a sponge on a stick to apply the color to the stamp, press to the hat and suit.
- No need to clean glaze off the areas for the Snowfall, as Snowfall will cover. Use CB-604 Pointed Round to apply two coats to all Snowfall areas, collar, mittens, and hat band. Sgafitto a line to separate the mittens.
- Scrape off the glaze that is collected in the eyes. Brush two coats of SC-16 Cotton Tail to the whites of the eye, mix SC-76 Cara-Bein Blue with some SC-16 Cotton Tail to lighten, brush to the iris, with SC-15 Tuxedo to the pupil. two coats use CB-110 Liner.
- Fire to cone 06.