CD-524 Small Slim Pumpkin
- SW-104 Black Walnut
- SW-118 Sea Salt
- SW-129 Creamsicle
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-406 #6 Pointed Round
- SLS-01 Stoneware White Casting Slip
- Cast the mold with SLS-01 Stoneware White Casting Slip to your desired thickness.
- Remove from the mold when leather hard. When dry, clean and fire to shelf cone 04 bisque.
- Using the CB-604 # 4 Soft Fan, apply 1 coat of SW-129 Creamsicle to the body of the pumpkin, excluding the part that will sit on the kiln shelf.
- Using the CB-406 # 6 Pointed Round, apply 2 coats of SW-104 Black Walnut to the stem.
- Using the CB-406 # 6 Pointed Round, side load in the SW-104 Black Walnut and shade the ridges on the pumpkin.
- Using the CB-604 # 4 Soft Fan, apply 1 coat of SW-118 Sea Salt over the painted areas, again keeping any floor from the very bottom or it will fuse to the kiln shelf.
- Place on a well kiln washed shelf and fire to shelf cone 6.