- MB-1404 Can-It Gallon
- SC-74 Hot Tamale
- SC-75 Orange A Peel
- SC-24 Dandelion
- SC-26 Green Thumb
- SC-76 Cara-bein Blue
- SC-33 Fruit of the Vine
- SC-13 Grapel
- SC-35 Gray Hare
- FN-009 Black
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- Alphabet Stickers
- Adhesive circles
Designer: Tim McPherson
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Thin the FN-009 Black to a rolling constancy and roll glaze the inside of the piece. Remove any drips with a damp BT-910 Synthetic Sponge.
- Use a pencil to create 7 equal sections on the outer surface, and starting from the top, apply the following colors, allowing them to overlap slightly, You can use both the CB-404 # 4 Soft Fan and CB-106 # 6 Script Liner. Start with SC-74 Hot Tamale, SC-75 Orange A Peel, SC-24 Dandelion, SC-26 Green Thumb, SC-76 Cara-bein Blue, SC-33 Fruit of the Vine and finish with SC-13 Grapel. Allow the colors to dry.
- Apply the Self Sticking Alphabet stickers onto the appropriate colors and the same with the circle stickers. They will be easier to remove if you dip them in water first, then the glue will not become a problem on the Stroke and Coat areas.
- Using the CB-604 # 4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of slightly thinned FN-009 Black to the outside areas. It is thinned so some of the colors will show through the background after firing.
- When the color starts to lose the wet look, carefully remove the letters and circles.
- Using the CB-106 # 6 Script Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-35 Gray Hare to the upper and lower band areas and the area where the handles go.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 05/06.
- After firing, make a handle from wire, and you can add beads or use a colored wire if desired.